• Kentucky opened with Brandon Knight, Doron Lamb, DeAndre Liggins, Darius Miller and Terrence Jones.
• Jones controlled the opening tip and began the scoring with a short turnaround
jumper at 19:47.
• Knight hit UK's first three-pointer at 17:12, making the score 7-2.
• Terry Church tallied Dillard's first bucket with a three-pointer at 17:06, starting a
7-0 run that gave the Bleu Devils their only lead of the game at 9-7.
• Kentucky took the lead for good when Miller sank a free-throw line jumper and a
three-pointer. That ignited a 13-0 spurt that gave the Wildcats a 20-9 advantage
they would not relinquish.
• From that point, UK pulled away steadily and led 57-22 at halftime.
• Kentucky made 16 of the first 17 field goal attempts of the second half, including
all three three-point tries.
• The Wildcats brought down the house at the 12:20 mark when Lamb got a steal
at midcourt, blindly flipped the ball over his head to a streaking Knight, who fed
Jones for a breakaway thunderdunk.
• Kentucky reached the century mark with 8:15 on the scoreboard when Stacey Poole sank a foul shot. UK led 100-41.
• Kentucky led by as many as 68 points at 119-51 and 122-54.
• Kentucky shot 71 percent from the field, including 84 percent in the second half.
• UK also shot well from three-point range, making 52.9 percent (9 of 17).
• UK dominated both exhibition opponents on the boards, outrebounding Dillard
• The last time Kentucky scored as many as 122 points in a regular-season game
was on Jan. 20, 1996, when the Wildcats dispatched TCU, 124-80.
• On the defensive end, UK limited Dillard to 30.4 percent from the field, forced 22
turnovers and blocked 11 shots.
•All 10 Wildcats scored, seven of whom landed in double figures.
•Terrence Jones led the way with 23 points, 10 rebounds, six blocked shots, four
assists and three steals.
•Brandon Knight totaled 20 points and a game-high six assists.
•Had this been a regular-season game, Jon Hood's 12 points would have been a
Notes provided by UK SID
Terrence Jones has a stat stuffing game as he led the Kentucky Wildcats to a blowout win over…